“You guys did an awesome job on the couch. It looks brand new! Thanks again!” ~ Jeremy H., Parrish, FL
“I was very pleased with your work. You were friendly but I must add that I liked your overall professionalism!
I have worked with a few companies in the area and you far surpassed any one else. I have always been disappointed in the way my home was treated. The last company I hired broke my couch.
You were very conscientious in all details.
I like the fact that it still looks awesome which is important as I was afraid to get it done as one was a new couch.
I do recommend you to others and will continue.” – JoAnn Praught, Bradenton, FL
We can’t describe it much better than our clients do above. We combine our outstanding reputation, years of experience, ongoing education and certification, systems that deliver a consistent top notch experience, and our money back guarantee to provide you with The Most Outstanding Service Experience Ever!
From heavily soiled to light cleaning, our 10 step cleaning process is designed to restore your furniture as close to its original condition as possible.
Not just a quick pass over your cushions, Overturf’s Cleaning offers a 10 step cleaning program for upholstery similar to a fine detailing of your automobile.
Here are the steps we take and why we take them:
1) Pre-inspection – Our service technician will inspect the upholstery, noting fabric type and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining and determine the proper cleaning procedure for your specific needs.
2) Prevacuum – Your upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed to remove dry soil. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning. Most other cleaners do not provide this step.
3) Floor Protection – Floors underneath will be kept dry during and after the process.
4) Prespray & Pre-Spot – The fabric is “pre sprayed” with cleaning products especially designed for your particular fabric & soiling condition. This loosens the soil to make rinsing more effective.
5) Pre-Groom – The pre-spray will be groomed into the fabric with a white towel or a horsehair brush to further loosen the soil. Most other cleaners do not offer this step.
6) Rinse & Extract – Once the soil has been loosened, we will thoroughly extract the cleaner with our specially designed upholstery extraction tools. We take care not to over-wet your upholstery.
7) Speed Dry – High velocity air movers are placed immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying.
8) Post Spot Treatment – Removal of difficult spots is attempted with our specialty spot removal techniques. Most other cleaners do not offer this step. Not all spots will come out. Some are permanent stains.
* At this point fabric protector should be applied to all fabrics.
Keep in mind that your upholstery probably had a fabric protector on it when it was new. Regular use removes much of the original fabric protection. Fabric protector will help avoid permanent stains and costly service calls. Plus, your fabric will last longer and clean easier. Read more about the benefits of fabric protector.
9) Post Grooming – If the fabric has a knap, the knap is set in one direction using a grooming brush or white towel.
10) Post Inspection – Our technician will ask you to inspect when he is finished to make sure we have met your expectations.